Saturday, October 10, 2009

Thing 6

I have been using Diigo for a little while now.  Before this class I had about 9 friends.  I look forward to adding more friends through this class and as I become more comfortable with the social networking aspects of Diigo.  To date, I have really only used Diigo to save, tag and make lists from my bookmarks.  I like how easy it is to keep my bookmarks organized across computers. 

I like the idea of being able to use Diigo to enhance my professional learning ntework.  Although I have not yet had much opportunity to become proficient in searching others bookmarks I like the concept in theory.  I still have much to learn about using all of the social networking features in Diigo.

1 comment:

  1. I think Diigo can take some time to grow on you. At first, I was completely overwhelmed with it because the feature set is so rich. Now, I am completely addicted to it and dependent upon it. When their site goes down, which is rare, it's not a good day from my perspective. I definitely feel that the social aspects of it are rewarding. If you can find people to follow with common interests, it can provide you with a great pool of "vetted" resources to pull from.

    ReplyDelete